CFP: Book on Linear Logic (Reminder)
CALL FOR PAPERS
Book on Linear Logic
On the occasion of its International Summer School
held in the Azores from August 30 to September 7, 2000, the TMR Linear
wishes to edit a book devoted to recent advances in Linear Logic. This
book will consist of a few invited papers and some refereed
contributions (not necessarily written by people who gave a talk at the
School). All submitted contributions will be refereed. They must be in
English and may not exceed 25 pages, and the results must be unpublished
and not submitted for publication elsewhere, including the proceedings
of symposia or workshops. Submissions (in postscript format) must be
sent by E-mail to
by February 1st, 2001.
Suggested, but not exclusive, topics of interest for submissions
* Proof theory: proof-nets, ludics, non-commutative logic, proof
theory of classical logic.
* Complexity: polynomial and elementary linear logics, decision
problems, feasible arithmetics.
* Semantics: phase semantics, categorical semantics, denotational
semantics, game semantics, geometry of interaction.
* Concurrency: categorical models for concurrency, interaction nets.
* Applications: sharing reductions in lambda-calculus and optimality,
linear functional programming, linear constraint logic programming,
proof search and focalisation.
Submission deadline: February 1st, 2001.
Cambridge University Press, in the "London Mathematical Society Lecture