[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

undergrad research

I am looking for some "small" undergraduate research projects relating
to lambda calculus and/or type theory.  "Small" here means approachable
in a 10-week session, assuming a little time at the beginning to bring
the student up to speed.  The research questions need not be publication-
quality, but ought not already be answered.  I'd appreciate hearing any
suggestions.  Please reply directly to me, and I will post a summary.
Thanks!

Norman Danner                                        ndanner@math.ucla.edu
VIGRE Assistant Professor                http://www.math.ucla.edu/~ndanner

             Department of Mathematics/Program in Computing
                 University of California, Los Angeles
                                  ----
              "Stacatto signals of constant information..."
                -- Paul Simon, "The Boy in the Bubble"