CFP - Coordination 2002

                       C O O R D I N A T I O N   2 0 0 2
                               8-11 April 2002

                         Fifth International Conference

                       Coordination Models and Languages

                         C a l l   f o r   P a p e r s

We invite your paper submissions to the fifth in the series of Coordination
conferences, which  will be held in York (UK) on the 8-11 April 2002.

Full details are available at:

or by email from: wood@cs.york.ac.uk

Important dates:
               Full Paper Submissions:       9 Nov. 2001
               Notification of acceptances: 14 Jan. 2002
               Camera-ready version:         1 Feb. 2002

Programme Topics
Topics of interest include the following (see the Conference web site for more

 o Applications of Coordination
 o Theoretical models and foundations for Coordination
 o Specification, refinement, and analysis of software architectures
 o Coordination, architectural, and interface definition languages
 o Architecture/coordination based specification and analysis
 o Agent-oriented languages
 o Dynamic software architectures
 o Scalability
 o Fault tolerance
 o Tools and environments for the development of coordinated applications
 o Security and Quality of Service issues in coordination
 o Programming the web
 o Industrial relevance of Coordination and software architectures

Programme Chairs:
        Farhad Arbab
        CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

        Carolyn Talcott
        Stanford University, California, USA

Local Organiser:
        Alan Wood
        University of York, UK

Sorry if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.