[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Job offer in TCS at Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich

           The institute of Theoretical Computer Science at
    Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich invites applications for

                        RESEARCH ASSISTANT (C1)

              deadline for applications: 07. March 2002

The position is for 3 years initially; thereafter an extension for
another 3 years is possible.  We offer the possiblity of habilitation.
This position is connected with a teaching activity of 4 hours per
week during term time.  Women are encouraged to apply.

The research interests of candidates should fit within and complement
the present spectrum of themes at the "Lehr- und Forschungseinheit für
Theoretische Informatik".

Possible fields are e.g. the area of mathematical logic with regard to
computer science, theory of complexity and algorithms related to logic
and programming, theorem proving, theory of programming languages
formal methods.

Applicants should have a relevant PhD degree.  We offer a modern,
friendly and cooperative working environment.

For applications and further information please contact:

Prof. Martin Hofmann
Institut für Informatik der Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Lehr- und Forschungseinheit für Theoretische Informatik
Oettingenstrasse 67
80538 München
Telefon +49 89 2180 9341 (-9337)
Fax +49 89 2180 9338
Email mhofmann@informatik.uni-muenchen.de

For further informations about the institute for theoretical computer
science click: http://www.tcs.informatik.uni-muenchen.de .