Re: Course materials using "Types and Programming Languages"

Hi James,

There is a page for graduate programming language courses at:

which may be of some help to you.  I haven't been keeping these web
pages up-to-date, however, would be happy to accept other links for

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, James Riely wrote:

> [----- The Types Forum, http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/types -----]
> I am teaching an introductory semantics course concentrating on
> operational semantics and type systems using "Types and Programming
> Languages" by Pierce, and I am prowling for course materials.  I am
> aware of Pierce's notes for CIS500 at http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~cis500/
> If you have developed materials for any class that uses the book and
> would not mind to share, please drop me a line.  I will post a summary
> if I get any responses!
> Cheers,
> James.
> [ I can also add links to the TAPL home page.  -BCP ]

        Gary T. Leavens
        Department of Computer Science, Iowa State University
        229 Atanasoff Hall, Ames, Iowa 50011-1041 USA
        http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~leavens  phone: +1-515-294-1580