FOSSACS 2004, call for papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
A member conference of the
European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software
March 29 - April 2, 2004
* Submission deadline: October 17, 2003 *
FOSSACS seeks original papers on foundational research with a clear
significance for software science. The conference invites submissions
on theories and methods to support the analysis, integration,
synthesis, transformation, and verification of programs and software
Topics covered include, but are not limited to: algebraic models;
automata and language theory; behavioural equivalences; categorical
models; computation processes over discrete and continuous data;
infinite state systems; computation structures; logics of programs;
modal, spatial, and temporal logics; models of concurrent, reactive,
distributed, and mobile systems; process algebras and calculi;
semantics of programming languages; software specification and
refinement; type systems and type theory.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers in English
presenting original research. Submitted papers must be unpublished and
not submitted for publication elsewhere. In particular, simultaneous
submission of the same contribution to multiple ETAPS conferences is
forbidden. All accepted submissions will appear in the proceedings,
both electronic and hard-copy.
Authors who anticipate possible last minute delays in the submission
of a full paper are encouraged to submit a title and abstract well in
advance of the deadline.
Important dates for authors
* October 17, 2003 -- Deadline for paper submissions.
* December 12, 2003 -- Notification of acceptance/rejection.
* January 9, 2004 -- Camera-ready version due.
* March 29 - April 2, 2004 -- The conference.
Conference site: http://www.labri.fr/~igw/FOSSACS/
ETAPS site: http://www.lsi.upc.es/etaps04/
* Parosh Aziz Abdulla (Uppsala, Sweden)
* Roberto Di Cosmo (Rocquencourt, France)
* Anuj Dawar (Cambridge, UK)
* Paul Gastin (Paris, France)
* Roberto Gorrieri (Bologna, Italy)
* Andrew D. Gordon (Cambridge, UK)
* Dietrich Kuske (Dresden, Germany)
* Ugo Montanari (Pisa, Italy)
* Mogens Nielsen (Aarhus, Denmark)
* Vincent van Oostrom (Utrecht, Holland)
* Jens Palsberg (Purdue, USA)
* Alberto Rubio (Barcelona, Spain)
* Davide Sangiorgi (Bologna, Italy)
* Vladimiro Sassone (Sussex, UK)
* Philippe Schnoebelen (Cachan, France)
* Helmut Seidl (Trier, Germany)
* Andrzej Tarlecki (Warsaw, Poland)
* Thomas Wilke (Kiel, Germany)
* Igor Walukiewicz (chair) (Bordeaux, France)
Hubert Comon, LSV, ENS Cachan, France