Want to write for the Triangle?
Please read our article guidelines before you start to write!
When submitting an article you must including the following (use this form):
- Short Bio (<Author> is a <year> in the <School> or <Author> is a <year> studying <topic>, etc. )
- Subtitle (few words)
- Summary (couple of sentences for table of contents)
- 2 favorite quotes to pull out (large quotes in color)
- List of images and captions
- Any Sidebars (look at Janice's article, pg 18, Spring 2006)
- Article Text
The article process :
An outline of an article is submitted in the form of the article submission form. This is due Saturday, October 7th, 2006.
- Rough drafts are then due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6AM, Monday, October 16th, 2006
- Articles will then go through three rounds of editing. It is essential for writer to make changes as quickly as possible so that all three rounds can be completed. If an article has not gone through three rounds of editing, it will not be published. After each round, send your article to email@example.com.
- Final articles are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6AM, Wednesday, October 25th, 2006.
6PM: Article Idea submissions due
1-2: Article Submission Brunch
6AM: First drafts are due
6AM - Final Articles are due
Rough Draft Finsished
Design by Sujit S. Datta
Steven Hershman (2006-2008)