Honors and Awards: Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Senior Fellow - 1997, American Mathematical Society Centennial Research Fellow - 1993
Research Expertise: Security and Information Assurance | Logic and Computation
Andre's research interests include logic, cybersecurity, information assurance, information privacy, computer security and privacy, cryptographic protocols, and formal methods.
- Subexponentials in non-commutative linear logic, Kanovich, M.A.X. | Kuznetsov, S. | Nigam, V. | Scedrov, A., Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 2019
- Resource-bounded intruders in denial of service attacks, Aires Urquiza, A. | Alturki, M.A. | Kanovich, M. | Kirigin, T.B. | Nigam, V. | Scedrov, A. | Talcott, C., Proceedings - IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium, 2019
- Automated Analysis of Cryptographic Assumptions in Generic Group Models, Barthe, G. | Fagerholm, E. | Fiore, D. | Mitchell, J. | Scedrov, A. | Schmidt, B., Journal of Cryptology, 2019
- Undecidability of a Newly Proposed Calculus for CatLog3, Kanovich, M. | Kuznetsov, S. | Scedrov, A., Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2019
- The Complexity of Multiplicative-Additive Lambek Calculus: 25Â YearsÂ Later, Kanovich, M. | Kuznetsov, S. | Scedrov, A., Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2019