Honors and Awards: Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Senior Fellow - 1997, American Mathematical Society Centennial Research Fellow - 1993
Research Expertise: Security and Information Assurance | Logic and Computation
Andre's research interests include logic, cybersecurity, information assurance, information privacy, computer security and privacy, cryptographic protocols, and formal methods.
- Statistical model checking of distance fraud attacks on the Hancke-Kuhn family of protocols, Alturki, M.A. | Nigam, V. | Kanovich, M. | Scedrov, A. | Kirigin, T.B. | Talcott, C., Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, 2018
- Subexponentials in non-commutative linear logic, KANOVICH, M. | KUZNETSOV, S. | NIGAM, V. | SCEDROV, A., Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 2018
- A Logical Framework with Commutative and Non-commutative Subexponentials, Kanovich, M. | Kuznetsov, S. | Nigam, V. | Scedrov, A., Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2018
- Bracket induction for Lambek calculus with bracket modalities, Morrill, G. | Kuznetsov, S. | Kanovich, M. | Scedrov, A., Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2018
- Preface, Scedrov, A. | Zakharov, V. | Itsykson, V., Communications in Computer and Information Science, 2018