Transferring to Penn Engineering could be the best decision you ever make. Whether you are new to Penn or new to Engineering, here you will find a wealth of opportunities to engage in the most innovative and interdisciplinary education and research.
How To Apply
All transfer applicants need to select a major when applying. Applications are processed through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- The University does not admit freshmen at mid-year.
- Students who leave college at the end of their first term may apply to the freshman class entering in the subsequent September.
- Students who are completing their senior year of high school concurrently with their first year of college should apply as freshmen.
- Incoming sophomore transfer students are eligible to apply for a dual-degree program after completing one year (eight course units) at Penn. Applicants should follow, as closely as possible, the courses outlined for the major.
- External transfers admitted to the School of Engineering and Applied Science are not eligible to transfer again within the University.
- Students holding undergraduate degrees in science-related fields are not encouraged to pursue a second degree, but should consider a graduate degree.