Andreea B. Alexandru
I am interested in the Security of Control Systems. Some of the projects I am working on in this area involve designing privacy preserving optimization algorithms that make use of Homomorphic Encryption schemes for control applications and evaluating the cost of security measures on the stability of control systems.
Previously, I worked on Decentralized Estimation for limited communication between sensors, exploiting graph theory and structural systems theory. I am also investigating network sparsification based on controllability and observability measures.
- Alexandru, A.B., Pequito, S., Jadbabaie, A. and Pappas, G.J., 2017, On the Limited Communication Analysis and Design
for Decentralized Estimation. In 56th Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), to appear
- Alexandru, A.B., Gatsis K. and Pappas, G.J., 2017, Privacy preserving Cloud-based Quadratic Optimization. In 55th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, to appear
- Alexandru, A.B., Pequito, S., Jadbabaie, A. and Pappas, G.J., 2016, Decentralized observability with limited communication between sensors. In 55th Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), pp. 885-890, IEEE.
- Alexandru, A.B., Pequito, S., Jadbabaie, A. and Pappas, G.J., 2016, Decentralized observability with limited communication between sensors. arXiv extended version
- Alexandru, A.B., An analysis of performance measures for prediction algorithms in telemonitoring systems, B.E. Thesis, 2015.
- Alexandru, A.B., Lup, S., Dita B., 2013, GDS2M: Preprocessing Tool for MEMS Devices. In Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Advanced Topics in Electrical Engineering (ATEE), pp. 1-4, IEEE.
- Secure Cloud-outsourced Optimization Problems through Homomorphic Encryption, Aug. 2017, Intel-NSF Center on Cyber Physical System Security