Andreea B. Alexandru
I am interested in the Security of Control Systems. Some of the projects I am working on in this area involve designing privacy preserving optimization algorithms that make use of Homomorphic Encryption schemes for control applications and evaluating the cost of security measures on the performance of control systems.
Previously, I worked on Decentralized Estimation for limited communication between sensors, exploiting graph theory and structural systems theory. I am also investigating network sparsification based on controllability and observability measures.
- Alexandru A. B., Gatsis K., Shoukry Y., Seshia S. A., Tabuada P. and Pappas, G. J., Cloud-based Quadratic Optimization with Partially Homomorphic Encryption, submitted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2018.
- Tsiamis A., Alexandru A. B. and Pappas G. J., Motion Planning with Secrecy, submitted to American
Control Conference (ACC), 2018, IEEE.
- Alexandru A. B., Morari M. and Pappas G. J., Cloud-based MPC with Encrypted Data, to appear in
Proceedings of the 57th Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2018, IEEE.
- Alexandru A.B., Pequito S., Jadbabaie A. and Pappas G.J., 2017, On the Limited Communication Analysis and Design
for Decentralized Estimation in Proceedings of the 56th Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), pp. 1713-1718, IEEE.
- Alexandru A.B., Gatsis K. and Pappas G.J., 2017, Privacy preserving Cloud-based Quadratic Optimization in Proceedings of the 55th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, pp. 1168-1175, IEEE.
- Alexandru A.B., Pequito S., Jadbabaie A. and Pappas G.J., 2016, Decentralized observability with limited communication between sensors in Proceedings of the 55th Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), pp. 885-890, IEEE.
- Alexandru A.B., An analysis of performance measures for prediction algorithms in telemonitoring systems, B.E. Thesis, 2015.
- Alexandru A.B., Lup, S., Dita B., 2013, GDS2M: Preprocessing Tool for MEMS Devices in Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Advanced Topics in Electrical Engineering (ATEE), pp. 1-4, IEEE.
- Privacy Preserving Cloud-based Quadratic Optimization, ESE Department PhD Colloquium, Oct. 2017, University of Pennsylvania
- Secure Cloud-outsourced Optimization Problems through Homomorphic Encryption, Aug. 2017, Intel-NSF Center on Cyber Physical System Security
- Privacy preserving Cloud-based Quadratic Optimization, Mar. 2018, 5th Annual Women in Cybersecurity Conference