This homework is designed to give you basic experience with using
the OCaml language, including recursion and lists.
- If you have not already done so in lab, follow
Setup instructions if you are working on a laptop. The lab
computers are already all set up except for switching to the OCaml
perspective in Eclipse. (Window » Open Perspective
» Other... » O'Caml.)
- Download hw01.zip and unpack it to a
- Follow our Project
Setup Instructions to import the files into a new Eclipse
OCaml project. You should also follow the directions for creating
and running the executable.
- Open the file intro.ml and follow the directions to
complete the homework assignment.
TIP: All of the homework is in
intro.ml. You do not need to look at or edit any other file.
- Once you are finished, be sure to submit
We have created an FAQ answering the most common questions for this assignment. This can be found
- There are 100 points possible on this assignment.
- You may submit without penalty up to 5 times.
- Each extra submission costs you 5 points.
- Late submissions less than 24 hours overdue cost you 10 points.
- Late submissions between 24 and 48 hours overdue cost you 20 points.
- Submissions will not be accepted more than 48 hours past the due date.