[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

mailing lists on narrowing, termination and rewriting

Dear Uday,

I agree with the thrust of your argument that the narrowing list may be of
interest to some people who are not also interested in rewriting, because of
its connections with logic programming.  However, I think that this argument
would be much stronger if the focus of your list were a little less narrow.
In particular, why dont you broaden it to include other combinations of
functional and logic programming?  Then I would not be able to argue that
	NARROW <= REWRITING.
Also, this would (presumably) enlarge the circulation of your list, by making
it making it somewhat braoder and more of a public service.

Cheers,
Joseph
-------