Moderator, types@theory.lcs.mit.edu
   Date:         Fri, 26 Feb 88 13:48:31 GMT
   Sender: TheoryNet List <THEORYNT%NDSUVM1.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
   From: Paul Taylor <pt@doc.ic.ac.uk>

   I susbcribe to Albert Meyer's "types" mailing list, and, looking back
   through it, notice a reference to you.  Most of what I've seen in
   "types" has been syntactic, whereas my interest is in semantics
   (category theory, topos theory, domain theory, models of polymorphism,
   stable domain theory).  Does your column cover this?  If so, may
   I join it?  What other similar lists are there?

   Paul Taylor (Dr),    pt@doc.ic.ac.uk,    +44 1 589 5111 x 4980
   Dept of Computing, Imperial College, London SW7 2BZ, UK.