[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Announcement

I should have done this ages ago, but better late than never.
My PhD thesis entitled Normalization in Lambda Calculus and Type
Theory from 1997 is available electronically at

     http://www.diku.dk/users/rambo/publications.html

A limited number of copies are available as DIKU technical
report 97/27. If you're interested in receiving one of these,
send a request with your postal address to jeanette@diku.dk.

The main topic of the thesis is the study of techniques
relating weak normalization (there is a reduction to normal
form) and strong normalization (all reductions eventually
end in normal forms) in typed and untyped lambda calculi.

Morten Heine B. Sorensen (rambo@diku.dk),
Department of Computer Science,
University of Copenhagen.