[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grothendieck Logical Relations.

The following paper (to be presented in TLCA'99) is available by anonymous FTP
or over the Web

    Lambda Definability with Sums via Grothendieck Logical Relations

                 by Marcelo Fiore and Alex Simpson

    We introduce a notion of *Grothendieck logical relation* and use
    it to characterise the definability of morphisms in *stable* bicartesian
    closed categories by terms of the simply-typed lambda calculus with
    finite products and finite sums. Our techniques are based on concepts
    from topos theory, however our exposition is elementary.

The paper is available over the Web:

    http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~mf/TYPES/glr.dvi
    http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~als/Research/glr.ps.gz

or by anonymous FTP:

    ftp://ftp.dcs.ed.ac.uk/pub/mf/TYPES/glr.dvi
    ftp://ftp.dcs.ed.ac.uk/pub/als/Research/glr.ps.gz