[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Unique Decomposition Categories, Geometry of Interaction and ...

 I am pleased to announce that my paper entitled

 ``Unique Decomposition Categories, Geometry of Interaction and
 Combinatory Logic''

 is available on my webpage http://www.uottawa.ca/~ehaghver
 under Publications.

This paper is accepted for publication in MSCS, Lambekfest special issue.

    Best Regards,

    Esfandiar Haghverdi

 Unique Decomposition Categories, Geometry of Interaction
 and Combinatory Logic

 E. Haghverdi

 Department of Mathematics,
 University of Ottawa,
 585 King Edward St., Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5, Canada.
 E-mail: ehaghver@mathstat.uottawa.ca

 Abstract:

 In another paper \cite{AH98}, we have developed
 Abramsky's analysis of Girard's Geometry of Interaction
 programme in detail.
 In this paper, our goal is to study the dataflow based computational
 aspects of that analysis. We introduce unique decomposition categories
 which provide a suitable categorical framework for such computational
 analysis. The current study also serves to establish connections
 with Girard's and Danos/Regnier's work on proof nets and paths
 in this categorical setting. The latter goal is here partially achieved
 by the presentation of categorical models for dynamic algebras.