[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PEPT: A Mailing-List for Partial Evaluation and Program Transformation

Dear All,

This is an announcement of a new mailing-list for partial evaluation
and program transformation.  Since partial evaluation and program
transformation have much to do with type theory (e.g., through
binding-time analysis), it would be of some interest for people in
this list, I hope.  Excuse me if you received multiple copies.

Eijiro Sumii <sumii@yl.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>

http://www.yl.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~sumii/pept/
concurrency, The Garbage Collection List for garbage collection,
etc. As far as we know, however, there is no such open, worldwide, and
generic (i.e., not bound to a particular workshop, country, group,
etc.) mailing list for partial evaluation or program transformation in
general. Therefore, we have created one.

To subscribe the PEPT mailing list, send an e-mail with "guide" in its
body (not subject) to pept-ctl@yl.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp, and follow the
instructions in the reply. Messages sent to the address are processed
automatically.

To submit an article, send it to pept@yl.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp. Any
relevant articles are welcome, including announcements of conferences
and papers. Submissions are checked by the moderator before
distributed, just for preventing junk e-mails such as control
messages. The past articles are available at
http://www.yl.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~sumii/pept/spool/.

We hope your participation to PEPT. If you have any question or
request, please contact pept-admin@yl.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp or the
organizer.

Organizer [the responsible person]:
Eijiro Sumii <sumii@yl.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Department of Information Science, Graduate School of Science,
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan

Supporters:
Kenichi Asai (University of Tokyo, Japan)
Olivier Danvy (BRICS, Denmark)
Naoki Kobayashi (University of Tokyo, Japan)
Hidehiko Masuhara (University of Tokyo, Japan)
Peter Thiemann (Universität Freiburg, Germany)
Akinori Yonezawa (University of Tokyo, Japan)

Dec. 16, 1999
Eijiro Sumii