[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ETAPS 2000 - 2nd Call for Participation

(Sorry, if you receive multiple copies of this Call.
                                       Doris Faehndrich)
ETAPS 2000 - EUROPEAN JOINT CONFERENCES ON
                       THEORY AND PRACTICE OF SOFTWARE

      Technical University of Berlin, March 25 - April 2, 2000

-------- CALL FOR PARTICIPATION ----- REMINDER -------------------

Welcome to Berlin, welcome to ETAPS, the European Joint Conferences on
Theory and Practice of Software, the European forum for academic and
industrial researchers working on these topics!

For 9 days you will be able to choose between
5 conferences -TACAS 2000, FOSSACS 2000, FASE 2000, ESOP 2000,
    CC 2000 - with more than 120 regular papers and tool
    demonstrations  covering a wide range of topics from theory
    and practice,
7 invited lectures by Abbas Edalat, David Harel, Martin Odersky,
    Richard M. Soley, Wlayslaw M. Turski, Reinhard Wilhelm, Pierre
    Wolper,
5 satellite events - GRATRA 2000, CMCS 2000, CBS 2000, INT 2000,
    CoFi 2000 -,
10 tutorials - XML for Software Engineers, A tutorial on Maude,
    Rigorous Requirements for Safety-Critical Systems: Fundamentals
    and Applications of the SCR Method, Multi-Paradigm Programming,
    Query-based Automated Debugging, The Unified Modelling Language,
    Swinging Types, Tables and computation, SDL 2000, Software
    Metrology Basis -
    (We reserve the right to cancel a tutorial owing to unsufficient
     participation.)

We are pleased that so many people will be attending ETAPS 2000.
For those who still haven't registered, we are extending

           EARLY REGISTRATION DATE UNTIL 15th MARCH!

Please, check  for details
      http://iks.cs.tu-berlin.de/etaps2000/

Use the option of online registration or one of the downloadable
                 registration forms!

Registration Address: BWO Marketing Service GmbH
                      Mohrenstr. 63-64
                      D-10117 Berlin-Mitte
                      Germany
                      Fax: ++49 30 22 66 84-64
                      Email: Etaps2000@BWO-Berlin.de

Conference Mail Address: etaps2000@iks.cs.tu-berlin.de
Doris Faehndrich: TU Berlin FB-13 Sekr. FR 5-6, Franklinstr. 28/29,
                10587 Berlin, Tel: 030/31473436