[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Looking for a few good types/PL lecturers

I'm in the last stages of completing a textbook--tentatively titled
"Type Systems for Programming Languages"--intended both for advanced
graduate courses on types and for general grad courses on programming
language theory from the perspective of types and operational
semantics.

Earlier drafts of the manuscript have benefitted enormously from
test-driving in real courses by a few hardy souls.  I'd like now to
find a few others that may be interested in trying out teaching from
it in the upcoming semester/term.

Please let me know if you'll be giving a course where such a text
might be useful, and I can give you more details.

     -- B

BENJAMIN C. PIERCE
Associate Prof., Computer & Information Science        bcpierce@cis.upenn.edu
University of Pennsylvania                                    +1 215 898-2012
200 South 33rd St.                                       Fax: +1 215 898-0587
Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA                http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce