[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TYPES list pause, Dec. 7-24

I'm going to be travelling in far-off lands between the 7th and the 24th
of December, and will not have easy access to email during that period.

Postings and administrative requests for TYPES during that time will
be processed when I get back to Philly.  So if you've got a timely
announcement, burning question, etc. that you'd like to go out before
the 25th, please send it in by this coming Thursday morning.

     - Benjamin
       TYPES moderator

BENJAMIN C. PIERCE
Associate Prof., Computer & Information Science        bcpierce@cis.upenn.edu
University of Pennsylvania                                    +1 215 898-2012
200 South 33rd St.                                       Fax: +1 215 898-0587
Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA                http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce