[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Lectureship, Edinburgh University

Lectureship, Edinburgh University, Division of Informatics

We seek to appoint a Lecturer to contribute either to our
research in semantics of computation or to our research in
automatic verification of finite and infinite state systems,
both broadly construed. Possible areas of research interest
in semantics include core formalisms for computation and
programming language semantics, categorical and logical models,
type theory as well as newer perspectives such as formalisms
for global and mobile computation. Possible areas of research
in  verification include automata theory, algorithms, computational
logic, abstract interpretation, constraint programming and
we especially  welcome applicants whose contribution has also
been experimental, involving  case studies.

The successful candidate will work in the Laboratory for
Foundations of Computer Science (LFCS).

For application details see

  http://www.jobs.ed.ac.uk/jobs/index.cfm?action=jobdet&jobid=245

The closing date is 31st August.

--
Alex Simpson, LFCS, Division of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
Email: Alex.Simpson@dcs.ed.ac.uk             Tel: +44 (0)131 650 5113