[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: lambda calculus with co-products

Dear All:
   I inadvertantly gave some wrong bibliographic information.
The first paper to use type environments with constraints is
in Dan Dougherty and Ramesh Subrahmanyam, prelim. version in
LICS 1995 (pp. 282-291), and URL for full version is:
http://ddougherty.web.wesleyan.edu/my_papers/equality_coproducts.ps

While I'm on the topic, I should mention the early work of Dan
Dougherty on lambda calculi with coproducts (RTA5, SLNCS 690).

More bibliography and history of the coproduct problem, at least insofar
as we know it, is contained in our paper referred to below. We would
of course be happy to know of additional results, overlooked
bibliography, etc.

			Sincerely,
			Phil Scott