[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

20 Years of PLDI - A Selection

[I'm on the program committee for this. Please nominate your
favorites, and please feel free to bend my ear about them.  -- P]

To the PLDI Community,

Due to popular demand, the deadline is extended until Friday
April 5th.

Please nominate your favorite papers _TODAY_ for inclusion in
"20 Years of PLDI - A Selection"

  http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/mckinley/20-pldi-call.html

  http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/mckinley/20-pldi-nominate/

Thanks,
Kathryn McKinley
Editor, "20 Years of PLDI - A Selection"

Philip Wadler                                          wadler@avaya.com
Avaya Labs               http://www.research.avayalabs.com/user/wadler/
233 Mount Airy Road, room 2C05                  office: +1 908 696 5137
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920                            fax: +1 908 696 5402
USA                                               home: +1 908 626 9252
                                                  cell: +1 908 872 4436
"When a Mathematical Reasoning can be had it's as great a folly to make
use of any other, as to grope for a thing in the dark,  when you have a
Candle standing by you."                        -- John Arbuthnot, 1692