[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Summer schools in Types?

There will be a Spring School from March 31 to April 4 organised by the
Universities of Leicester, Nottingham and Birmingham. Among others, there
will be courses on lambda calculus, type theory, denotational semantics,
domain theory, category theory, and intuitionistic logic. If you have any
students who are interested, then you can tell them to get in touch with
me directly.

Best wishes,

Achim.

 Prof Achim Jung			Tel.: (+44) 121 41 44776
 School of Computer Science		Sec.: (+44) 121 41 43711
 The University of Birmingham		Fax.: (+44) 121 41 44281
 Edgbaston				Email: A.Jung@cs.bham.ac.uk
 BIRMINGHAM, B15 2TT			Web: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk
 England