[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Concur 2004

Dear all,

We will be holding Concur 2004 in London and would like to finalise dates.
I believe that Concur is traditionally held in the last week in August:
earlier is too painful for the Italians (and others), and later usually
clashes with  other meetings. I therefore propose the following dates:

Monday 23rd August: workshops

Tuesday 24th--Friday 27th August: main conference

Saturday 28th August: workshops.

This is a very good time to visit London. Notting Hill Carnival is
on 29th/30th August, and the London Proms season is in full swing.

Please let me know if there are any clashes with other meetings.

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes,
Philippa