[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Course materials using "Types and Programming Languages"

I've taught a course using Pierce's book, an excellent book indeed.
Lecture notes and homeworks are online at

http://www.cs.caltech.edu/~jyh/classes/cs101/index.html

This was an introductory undergraduate/graduate level course.  One note:
you'll see a moderate bias toward interpreting type systems using
intuitionistic logic.  Let me know if you find it helpful or need
clarification on any of the course material.

Jason

--
Jason Hickey                  http://www.cs.caltech.edu/~jyh
Caltech Computer Science      Tel: 626-395-6568 FAX: 626-792-4257