[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Paper: Subtyping Recursive Types modulo Associative Commutative Products

Dear all,

We would like to announce the availability of the following manuscript:

  Subtyping Recursive Types modulo Associative Commutative Products

  We study subtyping of recursive types in the presence of associative and
  commutative products---that is, subtyping modulo a restricted form of type
  isomorphisms. We show that this relation, which we claim is useful in
  practice, is a composition of the usual subtyping relation with the recently
  proposed notion of equality up to associativity and commutativity of products,
  and we propose an efficient decision algorithm for it. We also provide an
  automatic way of constructing coercions between related types.

The document is available at

  http://pauillac.inria.fr/~fpottier/publis/dicosmo-pottier-remy-03.ps.gz

Comments are welcome.

Best regards,