[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

call for papers for the post-proceedings of TYPES 2003 workshop

            *OPEN TO ALL INTERESTED RESEARCHERS*

The Post-Proceedings of the TYPES 2003
Workshop(http://types2003.di.unito.it/)will be published, after a
formal referee process, as a volume of the Lecture Notes in Computer
Science (LNCS) series. Previous TYPES post-workshop proceedings include
LNCS volumes 2646,  2277, 1657, 1512, 1158, 996 and 806.

We  encourage you to submit research papers on the subject of the Types
Working Group, i.e. the Computer-Assisted Formal Reasoning, an area
which is of deep interest for industry. The aim of our research
activities is to develop the technology of formal reasoning based on
Type Theory by improving the languages and tools of reasoning and by
applying the technology in several domains such as programming
languages, certified software, and formalisation of mathematics.
    Topics include, but are not limited to:

- foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics
- applications of type theory
- programming with type theory
- industrial uses of type theory technology
- meta-theoretic studies of type systems
- implementation of proof-assistants
- automation in computer-assisted reasoning
- links between type theory and functional programming
- formalizing mathematics using type theory

Also work within the scope of TYPES that was not presented at the
workshop or whose authors are not formally involved in the Working Group
can be submitted for the proceedings.

SUBMISSION DEADLINE:  Octber  3,  2003.

NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: november 30, 2003

FINAL VERSION DUE: january 15

We hope this volume will give a good account of the papers presented at
the workshop and of  recent research in the field in general. We invite
submission of high quality papers, written in English and typeset in
LaTeX2e using the LNCS style. (See authors Instructions at
http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html). Submissions should not
have been published and should not be under consideration for
publication elsewhere. Submissions should be no more than fifteen pages
long in LNCS style. Please email your contribution as a self-contained
pdf  file to:

		types2003@di.unito.it

In a separate email, give the title, authors and abstract of your
submission, as well as email address of the corresponding author.
Submissions will be acknowledged (perhaps with some delay).

LNCS is now published in full-text electronic version, as well as
printed books. Thus we will need the final LaTeX source files of
accepted submissions. The final versions of accepted submissions must be
in the LaTeX2e LNCS style, and be as self-contained as possible. With
the  final version you will also be asked to fill  a copyright form for
LNCS accepted papers.

Best regards from the editors
                                      Stefano Berardi,  Mario Coppo

Send your questions and comments to types2003@di.unito.it