Welcome to Computing and Educational Technology Services (CETS)
3330 Walnut Street, Levine Hall, Room 164
cETS@seas.upenn.edu | 215-898-4707
CETS provides computing support and related educational services to the students, faculty, and staff of Penn Engineering. Our services include several PC and linux computer labs, multimedia classroom systems, both online and walk-in consulting support, wired and wireless networking, email, web services, printing and more.
Change Your Pennkey Password
If you've been recently contacted by CETS to change your Pennkey password, please use the link to the Pennkey website below. Other safe computing links are also provided for your convenience:
- Pennkey password change
- Protect your Pennkey password with 2 Factor
- How to recognize real websites that require Pennkey authentication
- Are you being phished?
- Tips for keeping your computer secure
If you have a question:
- Search CETS Answers to see if your question has already been answered:
- If you can't find a solution in Answers, please submit a problem report. If the problem is urgent, please call the CETS front desk at 215-898-4707.