How to change your Google@SEAS password
You can also use this guide to change your password for any personal (non-SEAS) Google accounts you hold. Skip to step 7 below for how to do that.
Changing your Google@SEAS password
- Visit the SEAS Account Management website at https://www.seas.upenn.edu/accounts.
- Click on Configure Your SEAS Account.
- You will be asked to log in with your PennKey. The website should have a valid security certificate, shown here:.
- Click on Configure Google@SEAS Account from the left-hand menu.
- Click on Reset Google@SEAS Password from the left-hand menu.
- Enter a new password twice, then click Continue to finish the process.
- You can also change your Google@SEAS password from within Google. Click on your username in the top right-hand corner, then click on Account.
- Click on the Security tab, then click Change password.
That's it! Your Google@SEAS password is now changed, and you should use the new credentials when logging on to Google@SEAS applications in the future. If you use offline mail clients to check your Google@SEAS inbox, you will need to update the credentials stored in your mail client. See the Google@SEAS Thunderbird configuration article for more information.
As always, if you have additional questions, send email to CETS.