News @ Penn Engineering
Danielle Bassett Receives 2014 MacArthur Foundation Fellowship
|Penn Engineering's REUs Deliver Inspired Results
Penn Engineers Advance Understanding of Graphene’s Friction Properties
|Portonovo Ayyaswamy Receives the 2014 ASME Max Jakob Memorial Award
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Danielle Bassett is featured in New York Times' "MacArthur Awards Go to 21 Diverse Fellows"
- Christopher Murray and Jennifer Lukes are featured in Penn News' "Penn Team Studies Nanocrystals by Passing Them Through Tiny Pores"
- Shu Yang is featured in Penn Current's "Giant clams inspire Penn duo’s alternative energy research"
- Penn Engineers featured in Nanowerk's "Discovery advances understanding of graphene's friction properties"
- Brian Chow is featured in Philadelphia Inquirer's "Illuminating Technology"
- Danielle Bassett Receives 2014 MacArthur Foundation Fellowship
September 17, 2014
- Portonovo Ayyaswamy Receives the 2014 ASME/AIChE Max Jakob Memorial Award
August 27, 2014
- Nicole Woon, M&T 2014, is a recipient of the Outstanding Collegiate Member Award from the Society of Women Engineers
August 26, 2014
- Beth Winkelstein Named BMES Fellow
July 25, 2014
- Cora Ingrum Receives Special Recognition Award at 2014 Women of Color STEM Conference
July 24, 2014