News @ Penn Engineering
| Nanotech garment will gather health information through sweat
| Penn Researchers Develop Placenta-on-a-chip
Penn Engineers Develop $2 Portable Zika Test
| Penn Students Best Among U.S. Schools at Electric Racing Competition
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Penn Engineering alum Scott Snyder is featured in CityBizList’s "Dr. Scott A. Snyder Appointed to Fulton Financial Corp. Board of Directors"
- Penn Engineering alum Chevonae Walcott is highlighted in The Jamaica Gleaner's "Chevonae Breaking Glass Ceiling In Male-Dominated Field"
- Dan Huh is featured in Penn Gazette's "The New Biology"
- Danny Cabrera and Ricky Solorzano, of Biobots startup, are featured in Business Insider's "The Business Insider 100: The Creators - ranked 1 to 100"
- Danielle Bassett is featured in IEEE Pulse's "Opening up the brain with network science"
- Stephanie Weirich Receives Microsoft Outstanding Collaborator Award
July 19, 2016
- Santosh Venkatesh Appointed to 2016-2017 Faculty Senate Leadership Committee
June 16, 2016
- SCUBAssist Wins First Place at 2016 Cornell Cup
June 16, 2016
- Grad students Clementine Gilbert, Adriana Vazquez, Allie Looney and Sujay Suresh Receive iDesign Prize
May 4, 2016
- Sona Dadhania, freshman in Materials Science and Engineering, Receives the 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
April 11, 2016