News @ Penn Engineering
|Developing Collaborative Relationships Between Penn and China
Singh Center Receives $5 Million NSF Grant to Establish Mid-Atlantic Nanotechnology Hub
Penn Interdisciplinary Researchers Show How Brainís Wiring Leads to Cognitive Control
|Katherine Kuchenbecker Appointed Class of 1940 Bicentennial Professor
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Danielle Bassett is quoted in The Philadelphia Inquirer's "For 'genius' winners, grants mean fame, money - and pressure"
- Danielle Bassett is featured in Nautilus' "The Genius of Learning"
- MEAM senior design team, Mechanek, is featured in "Robot Head Restraint to Save Racers' Necks"
- Penn Biomedical Engineering Society adds new award to its trophy case
- Dean Vijay Kumar is quoted in MSN's "Uber Powerful: The Car Service's Brazen Plan To Become A Robotic Superpower"
- Nader Engheta and Robert Ghrist Named 2015 National Security Science and Engineering Faculty Fellows
July 2, 2015
- Mark Allen Receives 2016 IEEE Daniel E. Noble Award for Emerging Technologies
June 30, 2015
- Penn Mechanical Engineers Win Top Prizes at the Cornell Cup
June 2, 2015
- Nader Engheta Receives 2015 IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society Distinguished Achievement Award
May 29, 2015
- Beth Winkelstein Named Vice Provost for Education
May 13, 2015