News @ Penn Engineering
Penn's THORwIn Takes Home Gold at RoboCup
|Pure to Applied
PennApps Brings World's Largest Collegiate Hackathon to Wells Fargo Center Sept. 4-6
|Penn Helps Develop Algorithm Aimed at Combating Science's Reproducibility Problem
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Dean Vijay Kumar is featured in Philly.com's "Penn's new engineering dean is off to a flying start"
- Nadia Heninger is quoted in the ARS Technica's "NSA preps quantum-resistant algorithms to head off crypto-apocalypse"
- MEAM grad student, Elizabeth Beattie, is featured in Forbes' "30 Under 30"
- Penn Engineering alum, Matt Scullin, is featured in NPR's "A Lot Of Heat Is Wasted, So Why Not Convert It Into Power?"
- Rob Carpick is quoted in PBS NOVA Next's "Friction Fighters"
- Nader Engheta and Robert Ghrist Named 2015 National Security Science and Engineering Faculty Fellows
July 2, 2015
- Mark Allen Receives 2016 IEEE Daniel E. Noble Award for Emerging Technologies
June 30, 2015
- Penn Mechanical Engineers Win Top Prizes at the Cornell Cup
June 2, 2015
- Nader Engheta Receives 2015 IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society Distinguished Achievement Award
May 29, 2015
- Beth Winkelstein Named Vice Provost for Education
May 13, 2015