News @ Penn Engineering
|Dennis Discher Named 2015 AAAS Fellow
Penn Researchers Discover Why E. coli Move Faster in Syrup-like Fluids Than in Water
Adam Farabaugh Receives 2015 SAE Rumbaugh Outstanding Student Leader Award
|Shu Yang Receives Heilmeier Research Award
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Michael Kearns is featured in Squash Magazine’s "The Small-World Network of Squash"
- Alan Aquino, senior in Computer Engineering, documents the workspaces of Kyoto artisans with photos
- Matt Blaze is quoted about encryption in the New York Times' "Encrypted Messaging Apps Face New Scrutiny Over Possible Role in Paris Attacks"
- Becky Abramowitz is featured in Fast Company's "This Crazy (And Brilliant) Foldable Bike Helmet Is Made From Mushrooms"
- Jason Burdick is featured in Flying Kite's "Penn Lab Promises A New Frontier in Cardiac Repair"
- Haim H. Bau and Changchun Liu Receive 2015 One Health Award
November 2, 2015
- Nader Engheta and Robert Ghrist Named 2015 National Security Science and Engineering Faculty Fellows
July 2, 2015
- Mark Allen Receives 2016 IEEE Daniel E. Noble Award for Emerging Technologies
June 30, 2015
- Penn Mechanical Engineers Win Top Prizes at the Cornell Cup
June 2, 2015
- Nader Engheta Receives 2015 IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society Distinguished Achievement Award
May 29, 2015