News @ Penn Engineering
Engineering a Win: Bioengineers Develop an "Epigenetic Toolbox"
|Toyota Gift Will Support Research on Automotive Electronic and Computer Systems
Cora Ingrum Receives Special Recognition Award
|APOC Students tackle Type 2 diabetes in Ghana
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Collaboration between Penn Engineering and Penn Design is featured in "xLAB designs next-generation immersive experiences"
- The Washington Post features GRASP team in "There is a robot soccer tournament called the RoboCup"
- GRASP RoboCup team is featured in "Heads up, World Cup teams: The robots are coming"
- Penn Engineering's Appropriate Point of Care Diagnostics (APOC) program featured in "Students tackle Type 2 diabetes in Ghana"
- Matt Blaze comments in Wired's "Encryption scuppered US police just nine times in 2013"
- Beth Winkelstein Named BMES Fellow
July 25, 2014
- Cora Ingrum Receives Special Recognition Award at 2014 Women of Color STEM Conference
July 24, 2014
- Toyota-ITC Gift Will Support Research on Automotive Electronic and Computer Systems
July 22, 2014
- UTRC Gift Establishes Robotics Fellowship at Penn Engineering
July 17, 2014
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners Honors Joe Bordogna, Innovator & Scholar
July 7, 2014