News @ Penn Engineering
Shu Yang Named National Academy of Inventors Fellow
|Penn Researchers Model the Mechanics of Cells' Long-range Communication
Penn Research Outlines Basic Rules for Construction With a Type of Origami
|Daniel Lee Receives the 2014-2015 Penn Alumni Faculty Award of Merit
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Penn Engineering Alum, Vignesh Selvakumaran, blogs about his research as a Sobti Family Fellow for the Center for the Advanced Study of India
- Flaura Winston is featured in Philly.com parenting blog encouraging girls to enter STEM fields
- Singh Center for Nanotechnology is selected as Engineering News Record MidAtlantic's 'Project of the Year'
- Dennis Discher's stem cell lineage specification research is featured in The Scientist's "Reprogramming Redux"
- Danielle Bassett is featured in the National Science Foundation's "Researcher studies how different brain regions interact during tasks"
- Jennifer Phillips-Cremins Receives New York Stem Cell Foundation's Robertson Investigators Award
October 15, 2014
- Arjun Raj Receives NSF CAREER Award
September 22, 2014
- Danielle Bassett Receives 2014 MacArthur Foundation Fellowship
September 17, 2014
- Portonovo Ayyaswamy Receives the 2014 ASME/AIChE Max Jakob Memorial Award
August 27, 2014
- Nicole Woon, M&T 2014, is a recipient of the Outstanding Collegiate Member Award from the Society of Women Engineers
August 26, 2014