News @ Penn Engineering
Teaching - and Learning - in Puerto Rico
| Penn Engineering Launches Collaboration with the CT3N
Penn Scientists Receive $24 Million to Establish MechanoBiology Center
|Crowdsourcing Gun Violence Research
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Penn Engineering alum Adrian Lievano is featured in CNBC's "How one young entrepreneur will use a $75 invention to boost access to clean water"
- Christopher Murray is featured in Chemistry World's "Layers of complexity uncovered in new nanocrystal superlattices"
- Chris Callison-Burch is featured in Motherboard's "Why We Need AI to Study America's Gun Violence Epidemic"
- Pennovation Center is featured in University City Review's "Pennovation Center: Innovation In Action"
- Center for Engineering Mechanobiology is highlighted in The Daily Pennsylvanian's "Inside Penn's new $24 million virtual science center"
- Stephanie Weirich Receives Microsoft Outstanding Collaborator Award
July 19, 2016
- Santosh Venkatesh Appointed to 2016-2017 Faculty Senate Leadership Committee
June 16, 2016
- SCUBAssist Wins First Place at 2016 Cornell Cup
June 16, 2016
- Grad students Clementine Gilbert, Adriana Vazquez, Allie Looney and Sujay Suresh Receive iDesign Prize
May 4, 2016
- Sona Dadhania, freshman in Materials Science and Engineering, Receives the 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
April 11, 2016