News @ Penn Engineering
Danielle Bassett Receives 2014 MacArthur Foundation Fellowship
|Dan Huh Receives 2014 NIH New Innovator Award
Penn Undergraduates Finish Hult Prize Competition as Top Finalists
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- GRASP Lab's quad copters are featured in iGyann's "These Tiny Autonomous Quadcopters Might be the Builders of Tomorrow"
- Brian Litt's research is featured in The Engineer's "Transparent graphene microelectrode provides new neurological insights"
- Dan Huh is featured in WHYY's Newswork's "In quest for better treatments, Penn prof's 'avatars of human organs' simulate lungs"
- Penn's 2014 Hult Competition finalists are featured in Philadelphia Inquirer's "Bubba, meet gum: Penn team's global initiative"
- Vijay Kumar's lab research featured in IEEE's "Drones Learn Tricks With Suspended Loads, Through-Window Package Delivery Inevitable"
- Jennifer Phillips-Cremins Receives New York Stem Cell Foundation's Robertson Investigators Award
October 15, 2014
- Arjun Raj Receives NSF CAREER Award
September 22, 2014
- Danielle Bassett Receives 2014 MacArthur Foundation Fellowship
September 17, 2014
- Portonovo Ayyaswamy Receives the 2014 ASME/AIChE Max Jakob Memorial Award
August 27, 2014
- Nicole Woon, M&T 2014, is a recipient of the Outstanding Collegiate Member Award from the Society of Women Engineers
August 26, 2014