News @ Penn Engineering
Danielle Bassett Receives 2014 MacArthur Foundation Fellowship
|Penn Engineering's REUs Deliver Inspired Results
Penn Engineers Advance Understanding of Graphene’s Friction Properties
|Portonovo Ayyaswamy Receives the 2014 ASME Max Jakob Memorial Award
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Danielle Bassett is featured in Scientific American's "MacArthur “Genius” Winner: Math Might Help Crack Mysteries of Schizophrenia"
- Results of student 'hackathon' are featured in Technical.ly’s "Here are the 3 winning projects from PennApps X"
- The Penn xLAB is featured in the Daily Pennsylvanian’s "Wiring the future: Penn xLAB explores 'internet of things'"
- The female programmers of ENIAC are spotlighted in Fortune Magazine’s “Walter Isaacson on the women of ENIAC”
- Modular Robotics Lab featured in Science News's "Hybrid robot merges flier with two snakelike machines"
- Arjun Raj Receives NSF CAREER Award
September 22, 2014
- Danielle Bassett Receives 2014 MacArthur Foundation Fellowship
September 17, 2014
- Portonovo Ayyaswamy Receives the 2014 ASME/AIChE Max Jakob Memorial Award
August 27, 2014
- Nicole Woon, M&T 2014, is a recipient of the Outstanding Collegiate Member Award from the Society of Women Engineers
August 26, 2014
- Beth Winkelstein Named BMES Fellow
July 25, 2014