News @ Penn Engineering
| Three Penn Engineering Undergraduates Selected as KPCB Engineering Fellows
|GRASP Team Snags $350,000 in International Robotics Competition
PennApps Spin-Off Keriton Wins Big at SXSW
Aaron Roth Named Class of 1940 Professor
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- FemmeHacks is celebrated in Technical.ly Philly's "This all-women hackathon is gunning for total inclusivity"
- Vidur Bhatnagar, MSE in Roboctics student, is featured in Technical.ly Philly's "Keriton wins big at #SXSW: 'I want to dedicate this award to Philadelphia'"
- Robert Carpick is featured in Business Insider's "A strange physical phenomenon is helping scientists predict where massive earthquakes will strike"
- Matt Blaze is featured in Popular Science's "WikiLeaks's CIA hacking trove doesn't live up to the hype"
- Minitaur is featured in Fast Company's "No Terrain is Too Tricky for This Cute (and Horrifying) Four-Legged Robot
- Rachel Hwang, undergraduate student in Computer and Information Science, Receives the Game Academy Scholarship
December 21, 2016
- Rajeev Alur Named AAAS Fellow
November 21, 2016
- Stephanie Weirich Receives ACM Sigplan's Robin Milner Young Researcher Award
September 26, 2016
- Portonovo Ayyaswamy Receives UCLA Engineering Alumni Professional Achievement Award
September 21, 2016
- Harman Khare Receives 2016 ASME Marshall B. Peterson Award
September 8, 2016