News @ Penn Engineering
Engineering a Win: Bioengineers Develop an "Epigenetic Toolbox"
|Toyota Gift Will Support Research on Automotive Electronic and Computer Systems
BE Seniors Take on the Flu to Win Design Competition
|APOC Students tackle Type 2 diabetes in Ghana
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- The Washington Post features GRASP team in "There is a robot soccer tournament called the RoboCup"
- GRASP RoboCup team is featured in "Heads up, World Cup teams: The robots are coming"
- Penn Engineering's Appropriate Point of Care Diagnostics (APOC) program featured in "Students tackle Type 2 diabetes in Ghana"
- Matt Blaze comments in Wired's "Encryption scuppered US police just nine times in 2013"
- Spencer Penn, Hult Prize finalist and robotics master's student, authors Huffington Post's "How Having a Sweet Tooth Might Save Your Life"
- Toyota Gift Will Support Research on Automotive Electronic and Computer Systems
July 22, 2014
- UTRC Gift Establishes Robotics Fellowship at Penn Engineering
July 17, 2014
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners Honors Joe Bordogna, Innovator & Scholar
July 7, 2014
- ESE paper receives 2014 O. Hugo Schuck Best Paper Award
June 13, 2014
- Vukan Vuchic to receive an honorary doctor of environmental studies and address convocation at the University of Waterloo
June 5, 2014