News @ Penn Engineering
Penn Engineers Make Nanoscale 'Muscles' Powered by DNA
|Penn Engineers Contribute to New Understanding of Friction on Graphene
Rajeev Alur Named AAAS Fellow for 2016
|Penn Researchers Receive $1.1 Million NSF Grant to Protect Internet Security
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Pennovation Center is featured in Philly.com's "Comcast boosts ties to Penn IoT research"
- Norm Badler is featured in The Daily Pennsylvanian's "The Penn course that's cross-listed between computer science and anthropology"
- Chris Callison-Burch is featured in Robohub's "Artificial-intelligence system surfs web to improve its performance"
- Matt Piccoli, grad student in MEAM, is featured in Popular Science’s "Here's the World's Smallest Drone Spinning Itself Into the Air"
- Matt Piccoli, grad student in MEAM, is featured in Quartz's "Meet Piccolissimo, the world's smallest self-powered flying robot"
- Stephanie Weirich Receives Microsoft Outstanding Collaborator Award
July 19, 2016
- Santosh Venkatesh Appointed to 2016-2017 Faculty Senate Leadership Committee
June 16, 2016
- SCUBAssist Wins First Place at 2016 Cornell Cup
June 16, 2016
- Grad students Clementine Gilbert, Adriana Vazquez, Allie Looney and Sujay Suresh Receive iDesign Prize
May 4, 2016
- Sona Dadhania, freshman in Materials Science and Engineering, Receives the 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
April 11, 2016