News @ Penn Engineering
|WANDA BY CARR: Coach Blogs from Africa
| Go go gadget zipper arm
Two Penn Seniors to Aid Parkinson's Patients With Innovative Motion-tracking Device
|Penn Bioengineers Show Why Lab-made Stem Cells Might Fail: Errors in DNA Folding
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Michael Kearns is featured in KBET 790 Talk Now's "Quest for Robo-Yellen"
- Research from Mark Yim's lab is featured in IEEE Spectrum's "Spiral Zipper Creates Robot Arm Out of a Strip of Plastic"
- Matt Blaze is featured in CNET's "Police camouflage surveillance truck as Google Maps van"
- ENIAC is featured in Wireless Design and Development's "Tech Throwback: Army Signs Contract to Develop ENIAC 'Giant Brain'"
- Jennifer Phillips-Cremins is featured in UPI's "DNA errors could make lab-made stem cells fail, scientists say"
- Grad students Clementine Gilbert, Adriana Vazquez, Allie Looney and Sujay Suresh Receive iDesign Prize
May 4, 2016
- Sona Dadhania, freshman in Materials Science and Engineering, Receives the 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
April 11, 2016
- Brian Chow, Andreas Haberlen and Graham Wabiszewski Receive 2016 Penn Engineering Teaching Awards
April 9, 2016
- Daniel Koditschek and Ali Jadbabaie Named 2016 NSSEFF Winners
April 8, 2016
- Lou Soslowsky Receives Orthopedic Research Society Distinguished Mentor Award
March 10, 2016