News @ Penn Engineering
Engineering a Win: Bioengineers Develop an "Epigenetic Toolbox"
|Lee Bassett Collaborates to Record an Electron's Quantum Behavior
Mastering the Mission: NROTC at Penn Engineering
|GRASP Robotic Soccer Team Reigns Supreme
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Rahul Mangharam is quoted about how wireless charging works in "All The Cords You Use To Charge Your Phone Might Be Obsolete Soon"
- Mark Yim comments in "Hotel's Robotic Butler Is Not Quite 'Rosie'"
- Duygu Kuzum, postdoc in BE, is one of MIT Technology Review's "Innovators Under 35"
- Mark Yim comments on flocks of robots in Scientific American's "1,000-Robot Swarm Created by Researchers"
- Research by Lee Bassett is outlined in "Molecular engineers record an electron's quantum behavior"
- Beth Winkelstein Named BMES Fellow
July 25, 2014
- Cora Ingrum Receives Special Recognition Award at 2014 Women of Color STEM Conference
July 24, 2014
- Toyota-ITC Gift Will Support Research on Automotive Electronic and Computer Systems
July 22, 2014
- UTRC Gift Establishes Robotics Fellowship at Penn Engineering
July 17, 2014
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners Honors Joe Bordogna, Innovator & Scholar
July 7, 2014