News @ Penn Engineering
Penn's THORwIn Takes Home Gold at RoboCup
Penn and German Researchers Help Identify Neural Basis of Multitasking
PennApps Brings World's Largest Collegiate Hackathon to Wells Fargo Center Sept. 4-6
|Penn engineers design material that could help diagnose concussions
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Robert Ghrist is featured in Gizmodo UK's "This Professor Can Teach Anyone Calculus Using These Simple, Beautiful Animations"
- GRASP Lab Awarded NSF Grant to Provide Research Experience for Middle School Teachers
- Andrew Huemmler is featured in Knowledge@Wharton's "Will Obama's Push for Renewable Energy Get a Tailwind?"
- Insup Lee is featured in "A Partnership To Secure and Protect the Emerging Internet of Things"
- Dean Vijay Kumar is featured in Philly.com's "Penn's new engineering dean is off to a flying start"
- Nader Engheta and Robert Ghrist Named 2015 National Security Science and Engineering Faculty Fellows
July 2, 2015
- Mark Allen Receives 2016 IEEE Daniel E. Noble Award for Emerging Technologies
June 30, 2015
- Penn Mechanical Engineers Win Top Prizes at the Cornell Cup
June 2, 2015
- Nader Engheta Receives 2015 IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society Distinguished Achievement Award
May 29, 2015
- Beth Winkelstein Named Vice Provost for Education
May 13, 2015