News @ Penn Engineering
Penn Engineers Uncover Mechanism Behind Blood Stem Cells' Longevity
Marc Loinaz: From the Lab to the Cloud
Titan Arm Receives 2013 James Dyson Award
|Nanotech Innovation Keeps Surfaces Clean and Transparent
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Engineering undergraduates in the Chronicle of Higher Ed's "Fund Helps Student Start-Up Test 'Blue Books' of the Future"
- Research by Shu Yang is featured in "Nanotechnology innovation keeps surfaces clean and transparent"
- CIS Professor remembered in Philadelphia Inquirer "Ben Taskar, 36, former Penn wizard"
- Penn Engineering students featured in Philadelphia Inquirer "Penn iGEM team leaders in synthetic biology"
- Video: Alumni firm KMel robotics teams up with Lexus to bring us "Amazing in Motion - SWARM"
- Former Haptics Lab exchange student Yosuke Kurihara receives Best Demo prize at SIGGRAPH Asia
November 25, 2013
- Winners of PennSustains 2013, a Penn Engineering hosted sustainability solution competition, are announced
November 20, 2013
- David Srolovitz receives 2013 MRS Materials Theory Award
November 19, 2013
- Joseph Devietti Receives Intel Early Career Faculty Honor Program Award
November 13, 2013
- Penn iGEM Team Wins Regional Competition with Novel Epigenetic Engineering Toolbox
October 30, 2013