SUNFEST at Penn
In the News
- A Summer of Innovation - 2010 SUNFEST and Rachleff Scholars Symposium, September 2010.
- An Nguyen, 2005 SUNFEST Student, wins the first price in the Undergraduate Research Category at the 2006 Summer Bioengineering Conference, Amelia Island, Florida, June 21-25, 2006. She presented a paper on "QUANTIFICATION OF GENIPIN CROSSLINKING WITH FREE AMINO RESIDUES", An M. Nguyen, Sounok Sen, Wade Johannessen,
Charles C. Clark, Dawn M. Elliott.
- What's new at Engineering: Giving Students Hands-on Experience this Past Summer
- SUNFEST write-up in the Penn Engineering Newsletter. Fall 2003
- A student's perspective on doing Research (by Ian Gelfand - SUNFEST Alumnus 1999): "Two Months in the Basement - Research Opportunities for Undergraduates," J. Young Investigators, Oct. 2001).
- SUNFEST Program Encourages Students to Choose Research, The Compass, Univ. of Pennsylvania, 1993
- SUNFEST: Summer Undergraduate Research Experience, Frontiers in Education Conference, 1997