[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LICS: please respond

Date: Fri, 8 Jun 90 17:31:40 EDT

             MAILING LIST FOR LOGIC IN COMPUTER SCIENCE

As of Fall 1990 only people on a new LICS database will receive
directly announcements about the IEEE Logic in Computer Science
Conferences.

If you are interested in receiving such information,
please fill out the form below and return it by email
(or physical mail), by July 8 if possible.

If you are NOT INTERESTED, please tell us by return email,
so as to spare us the cost of approaching you by physical mail
after that date.

PLEASE FORWARD this message to potentially interested persons
who you suspect might not be on our present mailing list.

We apologize for multiple copies of this message.

Thank you.

lics@cs.cmu.edu
Logic in Computer Science
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

===================================

NAME (first, middle initial,  last):

POSTAL ADDRESS:

EMAIL ADDRESS(ES):

*******

Would you be satisfied with receiving LICS CALLS FOR PAPERS
(and similar announcements) via EMAIL ONLY?   (yes/no)

Would you be satisfied with receiving FINAL PROGRAMS and
REGISTRATION FORMS via email only?   (yes/no)
[Note: you will need to print registration forms and send
them along with a check by PHYSICAL mail].

*******

Optional information (might be used in relation to paper submittals):

PHONE:

FAX/TELEX: