[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Searching for a scholarship

[Although I usually filter out messages of this sort, I'm letting this
one through on the grounds that the topic is directly related to types
and the poster is writing from a part of the world where this
information would be difficult to obtain in other ways.
                                                         --Moderator]

Hello,

Please can you help me to find e-mail adresses of universities or
groups offering scholarships for PhD. I'm interested in doing a PhD in
the area of functional and logic programming languages and especially
on types.  I've already a Master from Algiers on "Types in a variable
arity applicative language."

Sincerly yours,

Mrs NADIA BELBLIDIA
Teacher Researcher