[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Announce: Types for Global Computing

I think that some subscribers of the type mailing list that happen to be
in Paris in mid-january may be interested in attending the following
workshop I organize at the ENS (for more information and last minute
changes see http://www.di.ens.fr/~castagna/TGC/)

Cheers

Giuseppe Castagna

                   TYPES FOR GLOBAL COMPUTING
                   ==========================

January the 10th, 2003. Salle des Actes, Ecole Normale Supérieure,
Paris.

Start (8.50-9.00)

Security for Mobility (Chair M.Hennessy)
---------------------
"Resource Access Control and Dynamic Privileges Acquisition"
   D. Gorla (Univ. Firenze)
"Information Flow Analysis in Boxed Ambient"
   Ivano Salvo (ENS Paris - Univ. Roma)
"Dependent types for Mobile Ambients"
   Cédric Lhoussaine (COGS Brighton)

Coffee Break (10.30-11.00)

Ambients and Semantics (Chair G.Longo)
----------------------
"Cryptographic Boxed Ambients"
   M. Bugliesi (Univ. Venezia)
"Capacity bounded computational ambients "
   Vladimiro Sassone (COGS Brighton)
"Subtyping in logical forms"
   U. de' Liguoro (Univ. Torino)

Lunch (12.30-14.30)

Semistructured data (Chair G.Castagna)
-------------------
"Semantic Subtyping"
   Alain Frisch (ENS Paris)
"Correctness and Result Analysis for XML Queries"
   D. Colazzo (Univ. Venezia)

Concurrency (chair G.Boudol or R.De Nicola)
-----------
"Name Generation and Higher-Order Processes"
   Francesco Zappa Nardelli (ENS Paris)
"A Nominal Type System for a Nominal Process Calculus"
   Silvano dal Zilio (LIF Marseille)

Coffee Break (16.30-17.00)

Languages (Chair M.Coppo)
---------
"MoMi: a calculus for mobile mixins"
   L. Bettini (Univ. Firenze)
"Stronger Typings for Separate Compilation of Java-like Languages"
   D. Ancona (DISI Genova)
"Can addresses be types?"
   M. Dezani and P. Giannini (Univ. Torino)