News @ Penn Engineering
| Nanotech garment will gather health information through sweat
| Penn Researchers Develop Placenta-on-a-chip
Andrea Ning Finds Inspiration Through Summer Classes and Penn Jobs
| Innovation Prize Awarded for Device That Continuously Tracks Body Temperature
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Amanda Prorok, postdoctoral researcher in the GRASP Lab, is featured in Bloomberg Technology's "The End of Traffic: How the Smartest People in the World Are Fixing Your Commute"
- Dan Huh is featured in Gig Mag's "Placenta-on-a-chip models what is ‘arguably the least understood organ in the human body'"
- David Cormode is featured in Phys.org's "Research team uses nanoparticles to break up plaque and prevent cavities"
- Penn Engineering alum Scott Snyder is featured in CityBizList’s "Dr. Scott A. Snyder Appointed to Fulton Financial Corp. Board of Directors"
- Penn Engineering alum Chevonae Walcott is highlighted in The Jamaica Gleaner's "Chevonae Breaking Glass Ceiling In Male-Dominated Field"
- Stephanie Weirich Receives Microsoft Outstanding Collaborator Award
July 19, 2016
- Santosh Venkatesh Appointed to 2016-2017 Faculty Senate Leadership Committee
June 16, 2016
- SCUBAssist Wins First Place at 2016 Cornell Cup
June 16, 2016
- Grad students Clementine Gilbert, Adriana Vazquez, Allie Looney and Sujay Suresh Receive iDesign Prize
May 4, 2016
- Sona Dadhania, freshman in Materials Science and Engineering, Receives the 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
April 11, 2016