News @ Penn Engineering
| Teachers get crash course in robotics
| Aleksandra Vojvodic is Catalyzing Ideas for Clean Energy
Penn Study Finds That Altering Stem Cell Perception of Tissue Stiffness May Treat Musculoskeletal Disorders Read more...
| Innovation Prize Awarded for Device That Continuously Tracks Body Temperature
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Danielle Bassett is featured in SUNY Buffalo's "New study describes what happens when the brain is artificially stimulated"
- GRASP Lab is featured in Quartz's "This little drone can zip through a window on its own"
- GRASP Lab is featured in Quartz's "This robot can climb fences — and open doors"
- Wazer, startup founded by Penn Engineering alumni, is featured in IEEE Spectrum's "This Water-Jet Cutter Can Slice Through Anything: Steel, Glass, or Steak"
- Penn Engineering doctoral students, Avik De and Gavin Kenneally, are featured in IEEE Spectrum's "Ghost Robotics' Minitaur Quadruped Conquers Stairs, Doors, and Fences and Is Somehow Affordable"
- Stephanie Weirich Receives Microsoft Outstanding Collaborator Award
July 19, 2016
- Santosh Venkatesh Appointed to 2016-2017 Faculty Senate Leadership Committee
June 16, 2016
- SCUBAssist Wins First Place at 2016 Cornell Cup
June 16, 2016
- Grad students Clementine Gilbert, Adriana Vazquez, Allie Looney and Sujay Suresh Receive iDesign Prize
May 4, 2016
- Sona Dadhania, freshman in Materials Science and Engineering, Receives the 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
April 11, 2016