News @ Penn Engineering
|Sona Dadhania Receives 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
|Penn Engineering Launches PERCH, a New Research Facility at the Pennovation Center
Three Penn Engineers Receive Inaugural Presidentís Innovation Prize
|Balancing Privacy and Security in Network Analysis
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Susan Margulies is featured in NeuroVive's "NeuroVive starts preclinical TBI program in collaboration with PENN"
- Mark Allen is featured in IEEE's "Two IEEE Award Recipients Contributed to Life-Saving Biomedical Devices"
- Cherie Kagan is featured in Physics World's "Nanocrystal inks used to build flexible transistors"
- Research from Arjun Raj is featured in Penn Medicine‚Äôs ‚ÄúSeeing Cell to Cell Differences for First Time Explains Symptoms of Rare Genetic Disorders"
- Matt Blaze is featured in The Verge's "Apple and the FBI will testify about encryption in another Congressional hearing next week"
- Sona Dadhania, freshman in Materials Science and Engineering, Receives the 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
April 11, 2016
- Brian Chow, Andreas Haberlen and Graham Wabiszewski Receive 2016 Penn Engineering Teaching Awards
April 9, 2016
- Daniel Koditschek and Ali Jadbabaie Named 2016 NSSEFF Winners
April 8, 2016
- Lou Soslowsky Receives Orthopedic Research Society Distinguished Mentor Award
March 10, 2016
- David Issadore Receives 2015 Hartwell Individual Biomedical Research Award
March 9, 2016