News @ Penn Engineering
|Global Biomedical Service In China
| Feats to Fortify Internet Security
Penn Researchers Improve Computer Modeling for Designing Drug-delivery Nanocarriers
| Innovation Prize Awarded for Device That Continuously Tracks Body Temperature
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Susan Davidson is featured in Communications ACM's "Why Data Citation is a Computational Problem"
- Penn Engineering alum Bill Marczak is featured in the New York Times' "IPhone Users Urged to Update Software After Security Flaws Are Found"
- Jason Burdick and Robert Mauck are featured in Heath Canal's "Altering Stem Cell Perception of Tissue Stiffness May Help Treat Musculoskeletal Disorders, According to Penn Bioengineering Study"
- Dan Ueda and GRASP Lab are featured in Techncal.ly Philly's "Why 10 District teachers spent their summer doing grad-level STEM research"
- Ruzena Bajcsy, founder of the GRASP Lab, is featured in MIT Technology Review's "Letter from the Editor Seven over 70"
- Stephanie Weirich Receives Microsoft Outstanding Collaborator Award
July 19, 2016
- Santosh Venkatesh Appointed to 2016-2017 Faculty Senate Leadership Committee
June 16, 2016
- SCUBAssist Wins First Place at 2016 Cornell Cup
June 16, 2016
- Grad students Clementine Gilbert, Adriana Vazquez, Allie Looney and Sujay Suresh Receive iDesign Prize
May 4, 2016
- Sona Dadhania, freshman in Materials Science and Engineering, Receives the 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
April 11, 2016