News @ Penn Engineering
Meet Piccolissimo: The World’s Smallest Self-powered Controllable Flying Vehicle
| Penn Engineering Launches Collaboration with the CT3N
Penn and Michigan Researchers Discover New Rules for Quasicrystals
|Meet Piccolissimo: The World's Smallest Self-powered Controllable Flying Vehicle
|Check out the Features Archive>>|
- Krishna P. Singh Center for Nanotechnology is featured in "Next week: 4 whole days on innovations in nanotech"
- Aaron Roth is featured in Quartz's "AI can learn from data without ever having access to it"
- Alejandro Ribeiro is featured in New Atlas' "Computer analysis reveals Shakespeare's collaborators"
- Penn Engineering alum Adrian Lievano is featured in CNBC's "How one young entrepreneur will use a $75 invention to boost access to clean water"
- Christopher Murray is featured in Chemistry World's "Layers of complexity uncovered in new nanocrystal superlattices"
- Stephanie Weirich Receives Microsoft Outstanding Collaborator Award
July 19, 2016
- Santosh Venkatesh Appointed to 2016-2017 Faculty Senate Leadership Committee
June 16, 2016
- SCUBAssist Wins First Place at 2016 Cornell Cup
June 16, 2016
- Grad students Clementine Gilbert, Adriana Vazquez, Allie Looney and Sujay Suresh Receive iDesign Prize
May 4, 2016
- Sona Dadhania, freshman in Materials Science and Engineering, Receives the 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship
April 11, 2016