[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[NFT@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU: Banrendregt's visit]

Date: Mon 21 Mar 88 17:14:06-EST
From: Natalie F. Tarbet <NFT@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Banrendregt's visit
To: csg@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU

It looks to me as if it will work best to invite Prof. Barendregt to conductan informal
colloquium on Monday morning for all interested. At this point, this appears to
be Nikhil, Arvind, Albert and Vinod. [Albert's associates--and any others--
are welcome, of course.] Because there will be a lot of activity (or maybe
just lots of machinery) in preparation for the partnership meeting the next
day in our lounge, you should plan to meet in rm 204 at 9:30. The talk is
early and we must allow him a decent interval to eat and rev up beforehand,
so I think 9:30 is not too soon to begin.
-------