[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New paper: The Category of Strongly Finite Sequent Structures

The following paper is available at URL
http://www.informatik.uni-siegen.de/~ralfgreb/index_e.html

          The Category of Strongly Finite Sequent Structures

                                      Ralf Greb

In this paper we investigate Guo-Qiang Zhang's strongly finite
sequent structures - a generalization of Dana Scott's information
systems. As information systems have been introduced to
represent Scott domains, SFP domains (or bifinite domains) are
represented by strongly finite sequent structures. They form
a cartesian closed category, SFSS, that is shown to be equivalent
to the category SFP.
But considering Zhang's definitions of morphisms, product, and
function space on SFSS, some problems occur. We illustrate and
repair them and show some new results.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Ralf Greb