[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PSSL 78 - First announcement

PERIPATETIC SEMINAR ON SHEAVES AND LOGIC (PSSL 78)
First Announcement

Dear friends and colleagues,

The 78th meeting of the PSSL will be held in Strasbourg
over the weekend of 15-16 February 2003.
As usual, we welcome talks on sheaves, category theory, logic
and related areas such as applications in (theoretical)
computer science. As the meeting is informal in nature talks
on work in progress are also welcome.

Those interested in attending the meeting are kindly asked to
complete and return the registration form below.

A second announcement with more details will follow early December.

Strasbourg is the capital of Europe, and is located in the
northeastern part of France, close to the French-German border.
Strasbourg Airport has direct flights to and from a number of
main European airports, and a bus-tram connection to the city
centre. Strasbourg can also be reached through Basel-Mulhouse
airport (train connection) and Frankfurt airport (Lufthansa
bus connection).
Because of its central location, there are also good train
connections to and from Strasbourg, for example from Germany,
Belgium and Italy.

Looking forward to seeing you here in Strasbourg,
Sjoerd Crans

PSSL 78 Registration Form

Name:

Affiliation:

Address:

Email:

  I wish to attend the 78th meeting of the PSSL to be held
  in Strasbourg over the weekend of 15-16 February 2003.

  I do/do not* wish to give a talk of 25/40* min.
  The title will be:

  Please do/do not* reserve accommodation for me.
  I need a single/double* room.

  I will arrive on Thursday 13/Friday 14/Saturday 15* February
  and I will depart on Sunday 16/Monday 17/Tuesday 18* February.

 *Delete if inappropriate.