[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

type-based information flow analyis for pi

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to announce the following technical report,
available from

  http://www.kb.cs.titech.ac.jp/~kobayasi/publications.html.

----------------
Type-based information flow analysis for the pi-calculus
      by Naoki Kobayashi

We propose a type system for information flow analysis for the
pi-calculus. Previous type-based information flow analyses for concurrent
programs were imprecise and/or could deal with only a very restricted set of
concurrency primitives.  Our type system is general and expressive, so
that information flow analysis for concurrent programs using a variety
of concurrency primitives can be uniformly discussed through the
pi-calculus.  We also give a clear proof of soundness of the type
system, and a sound and complete type inference algorithm.

Naoki Kobayashi
Department of Computer Science
Graduate School of Information Science and Engineering
Tokyo Institute of Technology
2-12-1 Oookayama, Meguro-ku,
Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
e-mail:kobayasi@cs.titech.ac.jp