How to change your PennKey passwordAfter changing your PennKey password, you will need to update your wifi devices and mail clients, such as your phone. The Updating your devices with the new credentials section has more information.
Changing your PennKey password
- Visit the PennKey website at http://www.upenn.edu/computing/pennkey/
- Click on Set/Reset/Change Your Password.
- Under the section Changing a Known PennKey Password, click Change PennKey Password application. .
- You will be asked to log in with your PennKey. The website should have a valid security certificate, shown here:.
- Enter a new password twice, then click Submit.
Your PennKey password is now changed. You should use the new credentials when logging on to PennKey-protected applications in the future.
Updating your devices with the new credentials
After you change your PennKey password, you will need to update the stored credentials on any device that uses wifi to connect to AirPennNet. Mail clients such as Thunderbird or on your mobile device will also need to have the password updated. Any device that stores your PennKey password should use a screen lock, in order to keep your PennKey secure. See below for step-by-step instructions on setting up your devices and software with your new PennKey password.send email to CETS.